Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Ultra Wide Angle Lens
The Rokinon 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9′ (28 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera’s menu.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Also conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
|Specifications||14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC|
|Aperture Range||F2.8 ~ 22|
|14 ELEMENTS IN 10 GROUPS (1 GLASS ASP & 1 HYBRID ASP)|
|Mount||Canon EF||Nikon F||Pentax K||Fujifilm X||Sony E||Micro 4/3|
|Angle Of View||Full Frame||115.7˚||115.7˚||115.7˚||–||115.7˚||–|
|Function||A / S / M / P model (NIKON F)|
There are no reviews yet.