Wireless Lavalier Microphones for Multiple Android Devices with USB-C
YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE ORDER:
- This wireless microphone only compatible with Android Devices with USB-C. Not suitable with iPhone iPad.
- Some android devices may not connect the wireless mic and not recognize external mics to pick up voice because they are not open cource system. Here are the solution:
- a. For the Some android devices may not connect the wireless mic, please open OTG(search OTG in setting of your phone) to connect.
- b. For the Some android devices’ own camera not recognize external mics to pick up voice, please download “Open Camera” app to get the camera to recognize external mics (in the setting of the Open Camera).
How To Use and Determine If The Pairing Is Successful
- Plug receiver to the phone with USB-C port. The receiver’s light should flashing red. Please Open OTG(search OTG in setting of your phone) if the light not on.
- Press switch key of the microphone to power on , the indicator light of the mic turns green.That means Pairing Successfully. The receiver’s light keep red.(The little icon of earphone on the phone is not necessary)
- Some Android devices’ own cameras can not recognize external mics(the microphone doesn’t pick up your voice after connecting), you need to download a third-party apps for use, such as: Open Camera
How and when to search OTG in the setting of your phone and open it
You need search OTG in the setting of your phone and open it when the light of receiver not flashing red when pluging into your phone.
You needn’t do this if the light of receiver flashing red.
How and when to use Open Camera
You could download Open Camera to recognize external mics if the microphone doesn’t pick up your voice after connecting.
Make sure the mic connects your phone successfully first(The light of mic keeps green).
After download open camera, in the setting of the app, click “Video setting”->”Audio source”->”External mic(if present)”
There are no reviews yet.